Preparation, Installation & Cleanup
Once the inspection is complete, our crew will prepare your home for the roof replacement process. This may include:
- Covering your landscaping
- Removing any outdoor furniture
- Covering windows and doors to protect them from debris.
- Removing the old roofing materials
- Prepare the roof deck for the new roofing materials.
After the preparation is complete, our crew will begin the installation of the new roofing materials. This may involve:
- Installing new underlayment, flashing, and roof ventilation
- Laying the new roofing materials, such as shingles or tiles.
- It might be loud
- If the weather is not permitting project might be moved the next day
After the roof replacement is complete, we will clean up the site, removing any debris and leaving your property in the same condition it was in before the work began. This includes:
- Disposing of any old roofing materials
- Cleaning up any tools or equipment
- Restoring any landscaping that may have been disrupted during the roof replacement process
Roofing might be a messy project that will not only produce debris from the roof being removed but a whole lot of nails and other metal. We use best practices to be as clean as possible respecting your property and area around.